Man Maker Workout (If you aren’t a man, sorry I didn’t name it!)
Most of us have little spare time, between work, family, and other obligations. You might do good to get to class 2x per week. That is okay. You are doing the best you can. It can be very difficult to find time to squeeze in “gym” time. The truth is that it does not take long to achieve a better fitness level. This workout is only 5 minutes long. You can even do it without dumbbells if none are available! Set your timer and get started.
From Grapple Arts
- Start standing, then place both dumbbells on the floor and jump you feet back
- Do a pushup and when you come back up do a plank dumbell row on one side
- Do another pushup followed by a plank dumbell row on the other side
- Do one more pushup and then jump back up to your feet, ending up in a low squat with both dumbbells cleaned up to your shoulders
- Thruster (double shoulder press using your legs to generate momentum)
- Repeat for 5 minutes
Let me know what you think. Be sure to check out the other workouts on Grapple Arts as well!