- No matter how good you get, someone else is going to be better than you (unless you are Marcelo Garcia). So don’t get down on yourself… if you are struggling in training, keep at it, the only way that you won’t get better is to not train.
- Jiu-Jitsu friends are the best when it comes to helping you move… they can all lift heavy stuff and they’ll let you know where the best spot at your new place is to put down some mats.
- True strength comes from within… but weak hands will never finish a choke.
- Happiness comes from eating a doughnut and not from having six pack abs… but if you train hard enough… you can have both.
- To tap or not to tap, that is the question.
See you on the mat!
2. Talk to all people about happiness, health, and prosperity.
3. Give to all your friends the feeling of being valued.
4. Look at things by the enlightened point of view and update your optimism on reality.
5. Think only about the best, work only for the best, and always expect the best.
6. Be as just and enthusiastic about others victories as you are with yours.
7. Forget about past mistakes and focus your energy on the victories of tomorrow.
8. Always make those around you happy and keep a smile to all people who talk to you.
9. Apply the largest amount of your time on self-improvement and no time in criticizing others.
10. Be big enough so you can feel unsatisfied, be noble enough so you can feel anger, be strong enough so you can feel fear, and be happy enough so you can feel frustrations.
11. Hold a good opinion about your self and communicate that to the world, but not through dissonant words but through good works.
12. Believe strongly that the world is in your side, as long as you stay loyal to the best of yourself.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Shreveport/Bossier is going to get even better!
Check back next week.